If you have existing templates that were created using Figma, they can easily be imported to Desygner.
To be able to export Indesign files to Desygner you only need 3 things:
✅ Be part of our Enterprise plan.
✅ Desygner Exporter Plugin
✅ Your own KEY code: This code will be provided by our team & it would be a specific code for your workspace.
⚠️ Make sure you already have all your fonts imported in Desygner Brand Assets.
1. Download and configuration
- Install the plugin in Figma. Go to plugins and search for “Desygner Exporter”.
- Paste the Token Code in the plugin. Your own code: This code will be provided by our team & it would be a specific code for your workspace.
- After you click on "Save" you will be able to see the name of your Workspace on the top of the Plugin.
3. Export your InDesign file to Desygner
1. Open your Figma file.
⚠️ Before exporting on Desygner, make sure you already have all the fonts imported in Desygner Brand Assets. Check: how to import fonts to Desygner Brand Assets.
2. Select the frame you would like to export and click using the right mouse button on it.
3. Go to Plugins/Desygner Exporter
4. Select the category & collection you would like to export to
5. Click on "export"
6. Done! You will see your new design in the corresponding collection in a few seconds.