What can I do on this screen?
On the Images screen, you can search for the images, vectors, and illustrations you need for your projects.
To guarantee that you are getting the exact assets you are looking for, you can filter your search by source and orientation.
How do I access this screen?
To access the Images screen, click on the second tab presented on the top menu of the platform once you are logged in.
Do I have to only use Desygner images?
No, you can also use your own images or any other royalty-free images you wish to upload.
It is the user's responsibility to make sure that their uploaded images are according to Copyright Laws.
To add your own images, access your Assets screen and add them directly through the Images section.
Do I have to pay to use Desygner images?
In our Images market, you have access to:
- Free images
- Paid images - these are images that you can purchase using your credit card
- Pro+ images - these are images that you can use for free when you are subscribed to Pro+ plan. There are over 96 million premium Shutterstock images, vectors, and illustrations available
- If you are on a Business plan, you have access to almost around 125 million premium Shutterstock images, vectors, and illustrations. 23 million of these are focused on business. You also have access to over 200 million more paid images that you can purchase for $5 each
You can identify them by the text written on the purple tag on each image's top left corner:
- Free images tags have written Free on them
- Paid images tags have written Buy on them
- Pro + plan images have written Pro+ on them
- Desygner Business images tags have written Business on them
If you are interested in seeing the features that all Desygner plans offer, feel free to check our Pricing page.
Where are the images that I get from Desygner images stored?
The images that you get from the Images screen are going to be stored in your Assets, under Images.
Do I need a license to use Desygner images?
You will need a license only for purchased images.
The license is made available to you once you purchase the image.
When you select a paid image the cart icon on the top right of the screen will present a drop-down with the key conditions and limitations of the image's license.
Paid images refund
We don’t offer refunds for Shutterstock image purchases.