Change the background
In Desygner, you can put a background photograph or color the background with the color that you like. Keep reading to know the steps to follow:
Add a background image
First, place the mouse in the image gallery as the image shows:
- Select or upload the image that you like.
- Move the mouse over it.
- Click on Set as background.
Change the background color
If you have a background image at the moment, you will have to delete it first:
- Click on the background to select it.
- Click on the trash can icon that will appear in the upper right corner.
Once we have a blank canvas:
- Select the white background.
- Change the color in the toolbar which will appear at the top.
Combine a background image with a color
Yes, It’s perfectly possible! You can use a background image and color together.
- Click on the canvas to select the background.
- Select the color that you like most in the toolbar that will appear at the top part of the editor.
- Change the color.
- On Images menu on the sidebar, select the image that you'd like to set as background.
- Click on Use as background in the toolbar at the top.
- Change the opacity in the toolbar that will appear at the upper toolbar of the editor.
Make white background transparent
The transparent background is very useful when creating logos, banners, images for your website, personalized banners for your videos, and much more.
To download your designs with transparent background you will have to download them in PNG format. The PNG format is the only one that supports this type of background.
This section explains how to download designs on Desygner with transparent backgrounds.
- Once your design is finished click on Download.
- Select the PNG option.
- Tick the Transparent background checkbox.
- Click Download.
With Desygner, you can also remove the background of your images using our Background Remover.
Background Remover is available on Pro+ plans and above.
There are two ways to remove the background from your image.
- Go to the Assets screen then select Images.
- Find the image that you'd like to remove the background from.
- Click on the three dots on the lower right corner of the image thumbnail.
- Select Remove Background.
- A new image will be created with the background already removed.
From the editor
- Open the design with the image that you'd like to remove the background from.
- Select the image.
- On the top bar, click on the Remove image background option.
- Wait a few moments until the background of your image is removed.